Tip of the week
Each week we’ll post up a new ‘Tip of the Week’ with practical advice from some of the most experienced myofunctional practitioners in the world.
You can improve patient compliance by adding Myobrace® usage into the patient's daily routine...
Upcoming Training CoursesEnquire »
MRC 3 Day Introduction Course – Saskatchewan
9:00 AM Fri, July 14, 2017 - 5:00 PM Sun, July 16, 2017
MRC 3 Day Course: Clincal and Workshop course with Myobrace®
During MRC's basic training seminars and courses, attendees will learn basic information on how myofunctional appliances can be used to treat soft tissue dysfunction, as well as receive advice regarding how myofunctional orthodontics can offer their practice a profitable alternative to traditional orthodontic techniques. Attendees will also be presented with information regarding a wide range of MRC's appliances as well as receive information about profitably managing a clinic solely devoted to myofunctional orthodontic treatment. MRC’s expert presenters offer doctors and their staff a practical and modern approach to diagnosing of poor myofunctional habits and treating the underlying causes of malocclusion. These courses also include case studies, task delegation and workshops explaining and demonstrating various MRC systems and appliances.
• MRC - 27+ years of education and appliance development.
• The limitations of traditional orthodontics.
• Soft tissue dysfunction - diagnose the underlying causes of malocclusion.
• Myofunctional orthodontics - the way forward.
• Myofunctional orthodontic appliances - an introduction to MRC’s appliances.
• How to make it work - patient education brings a new dimension to your treatment and practice.
• Improving profitability - MRC runs its own clinics on a for-profit basis.
• Review of the basics - myofunctional orthodontics.
• Myofunctional diagnosis - treat more effectively.
• MRC’s myofunctional appliances - advanced appliance insight.
• Additional appliances - The Farrell Bent Wire System™, Biobloc and MyoLay™.
• Hands-on training - using clinical and educational tools.
• Better patient motivation - how to motivate the patient to be your best treatment modality.
• Implementing myofunctional orthodontics - putting it together for a win / win situation in your practice.
Dr. Chris Farrell BDS Sydney - Through clinical experience, Dr Farrell took an interest in TMJ / TMD Disorder and after further research discovered the etiology of malocclusion and TMJ Disorder was myofunctional, which contradicted the established views of his profession. Dr Farrell founded MRC in 1989 to develop myofunctional appliances to be effective in early orthodontic treatment. The Trainer and Myobrace® appliance systems are now used by dentists and orthodontists in more than 100 countries.
Delta Bessborough Hotel, 601 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3G8
306.683.6945 | F 306.653.2458
MRC Regional Office & Traning Center
9267 Charles Smith Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, USA
Toll Free: 1 866 550 4696
Ph: 1 909 587 4940
*LATE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.Enquire »