Tip of the week
Each week we’ll post up a new ‘Tip of the Week’ with practical advice from some of the most experienced myofunctional practitioners in the world.
You can improve patient compliance by adding Myobrace® usage into the patient's daily routine...
Upcoming Training CoursesEnquire »
MRC USA: 2 Day Course - Rancho Cucamonga, California
9:00 AM Fri, December 08, 2017 - 5:00 PM Sat, December 09, 2017
During MRC's training seminars and courses, attendees will learn how myofunctional appliances can be used to treat soft tissue dysfunction, as well as receive advice regarding how myofunctional orthodontics can offer their practice a profitable alternative to traditional orthodontic techniques. Attendees will also be presented with information regarding a wide range of MRC's appliances as well as receive information about profitably managing a clinic solely devoted to myofunctional orthodontic treatment. MRC’s expert presenters offer doctors and their staff a practical and modern approach to diagnosing of poor myofunctional habits and treating the underlying causes of malocclusion. These courses also include case studies, task delegation and workshops explaining and demonstrating various MRC systems and appliances.
• MRC - 25 years of education and appliance development.
• The limitations of traditional orthodontics.
• Soft tissue dysfunction - diagnose the underlying causes of malocclusion.
• Myofunctional orthodontics - the way forward.
• Myofunctional orthodontic appliances - an introduction to MRC’s appliances.
• How to make it work - patient education brings a new dimension to your treatment and practice.
• Improving profitability - MRC runs its own clinics on a for-profit basis.
• Review of the basics - myofunctional orthodontics.
• Myofunctional diagnosis - treat more effectively.
• MRC’s myofunctional appliances - advanced appliance insight.
• Additional appliances - The Farrell Bent Wire System™, Biobloc and MyoLay™.
• Hands-on training - using clinical and educational tools.
• Better patient motivation - how to motivate the patient to be your best treatment modality.
• Implementing myofunctional orthodontics - putting it together for a win / win situation in your practice.
Dr. Rohan Wijey B Oral H (Dent Sci), Grad. Dip. Dent O.M. - After completing dentistry at Griffith University in Queensland Australia Dr Wijey undertook further myofunctional study in the USA and achieved his Orofacial Myologist qualification. Since joining MRC in 2007 Dr Wijey has assumed responsibility for the organisation’s training program and presented courses and seminars around the world. Additionally, Dr Wijey has had articles regarding the aetiology of malocclusion, Class III treatment, early intervention and myofunctional orthodontics published in numerous dental, paediatric and orthodontic journals.
Dr. Chris Norton, DDS - Chris Norton graduated from SMU and Baylor Dental School in Dallas. He has practiced orthodontics and general dentistry in Dallas and Santa Fe, NM. He spent four years as Dental Director for Amarillo College. He has practiced orthodontic treatment, TMD, and sleep apnea in Salt Lake City and McKinney, TX.
Patrick McKeown - For the past fifteen years, Patrick McKeown has delivered training in Breathing Re-Education to healthcare professionals and the general public with sleep disordered breathing and breathing pattern disorders. As part of his work, he has collaborated in four clinical trials investigating Breathing Re-education for asthma and rhinitis. A speaker on TED talks, Patrick is the author of eight books including two best sellers for asthma. His latest book is titled “The Oxygen Advantage” and explores improving sports performance in athletes.
LOCATION: Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA
VENUE: Myofunctional Research Co. USA HQ
CATERING: Fully catered
MRC USA HQ
9267 Charles Smith Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga
CA 91730, USA
Toll Free: 1 866 550 4696
Ph: 1 909 587 4940
*LATE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.Enquire »