Tip of the week
Each week we’ll post up a new ‘Tip of the Week’ with practical advice from some of the most experienced myofunctional practitioners in the world.
You can improve patient compliance by adding Myobrace® usage into the patient's daily routine...
Upcoming Training CoursesEnquire »
MRC USA: 3 Day Course - Clifton, New Jersey
9:00 AM Fri, October 06, 2017 - 5:00 PM Sun, October 08, 2017
During MRC's training seminars and courses, attendees will learn how myofunctional appliances can be used to treat soft tissue dysfunction, as well as receive advice regarding how myofunctional orthodontics can offer their practice a profitable alternative to traditional orthodontic techniques. Attendees will also be presented with information regarding a wide range of MRC's appliances as well as receive information about profitably managing a clinic solely devoted to myofunctional orthodontic treatment. MRC’s expert presenters offer doctors and their staff a practical and modern approach to diagnosing of poor myofunctional habits and treating the underlying causes of malocclusion. These courses also include case studies, task delegation and workshops explaining and demonstrating various MRC systems and appliances.
• MRC - 25 years of education and appliance development.
• The limitations of traditional orthodontics.
• Soft tissue dysfunction - diagnose the underlying causes of malocclusion.
• Myofunctional orthodontics - the way forward.
• Myofunctional orthodontic appliances - an introduction to MRC’s appliances.
• How to make it work - patient education brings a new dimension to your treatment and practice.
• Improving profitability - MRC runs its own clinics on a for-profit basis.
• Review of the basics - myofunctional orthodontics.
• Myofunctional diagnosis - treat more effectively.
• MRC’s myofunctional appliances - advanced appliance insight.
• Additional appliances - The Farrell Bent Wire System™, Biobloc and MyoLay™.
• Hands-on training - using clinical and educational tools.
• Better patient motivation - how to motivate the patient to be your best treatment modality.
• Implementing myofunctional orthodontics - putting it together for a win / win situation in your practice.
Dr. Barry Raphael - Dr Raphael has close to three decades experience working as an orthodontic practitioner. In recent years, he has recognised the benefits myofunctional therapy provides to both his patients and his practice and has firsthand experience moving from a tooth-centric philosophy of orthodontic mechanotherapy to a muscle-centric philosophy of orofacial development.
Dr. Chris Norton, DDS - Chris Norton graduated from SMU and Baylor Dental School in Dallas. He has practiced orthodontics and general dentistry in Dallas and Santa Fe, NM. He spent four years as Dental Director for Amarillo College. He has practiced orthodontic treatment, TMD, and sleep apnea in Salt Lake City and McKinney, TX.
Dr. Cathy Sherry - Dr. Sherry is a graduate of the Oklahoma College of Dentistry and has been in practice for over 30 years. Her passion has always been interceptive orthodontics and she incorporated The Myobrace System in her treatment. She has had several of her case studies published as well as an article on Atypical Facial Growth which showcases myofunctional treatment. Dr. Sherry is a member of ADA, ODA, AACD, and is a Senior Instructor for the IAO. She is also on the peer review committee of the International Association for Orthodontics.
The Raphael Center for Integrative Orthodontics
1425 Broad St Clifton, NJ 07013
MRC USA HQ
9267 Charles Smith Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga
CA 91730, USA
Toll Free: 1 866 550 4696
Ph: 1 909 587 4940
*LATE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.Enquire »