Free Introduction Course for Speech TherapistsThu, March 23 2023 - Thu, March 23 2023
MRC Europe, Netherlands
COMBINING TMJ, SDB & MYOFUNCTIONAL DISORDERS
MRC seminars will teach you the myofunctional evaluation system for identifying breathing and myofunctional problems limiting facial growth and causing malocclusion, as well as provide you with the ability to treat the myofunctional problems evident in almost every child.
- Identifying the underlying causes of malocclusion, evaluation and diagnosis;
- A comprehensive guide for the implementation of the Myobrace® Activities program in your practice;
- Diagnosis and treatment of OSA and breathing disorders in adults and children;
- Myofunctional orthodontics - treating the causes rather than the symptoms of malocclusion, evaluation and discussion of cases included;
- Effectively educating parents and patients to achieve consistent results;
- An extensive presentation of treatment possibilities with MRC’s treatment systems (Myobrace®, Myosa®, TMJBDS®);
- Treatment planning and case discussion.
Mr Roel van Breugel
Training Consultant Netherlands, MRC Europe
Roel joined the MRC Europe team in 2009. He is member of the MRC Europe lecturing team and provides treatment support, education and training to dental and medical professionals and their staff members in the Netherlands.
Mr Niels van der Valk
Training Consultant Netherlands and UK, MRC Europe
Niels joined the MRC Europe team in 2013. He is member of the MRC Europe lecturing team and provides treatment support, education and training to the dental and medical professionals and their staff members in the Netherlands and UK.