One-Day Myofunctional Orthodontics Course
COMBINING SRBDs, MYOFUNCTIONAL ORTHODONTICS & TONGUE TIE: A complete training program for dental professionals.
This course will teach you the myofunctional evaluation system, which identifies breathing and myofunctional problems limiting facial growth and causing malocclusion, as well as provide you with the ability to treat myofunctional problems evident in almost every child.
- Understanding function and the development of occlusion
- Diagnosis of soft tissue dysfunction, Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders (SRBD), tongue ties and malocclusion
- Practical aspects of implementing myofunctional treatment in your practice
- Effectively educating parents and patients to achieve consistent results
- Myofunctional orthodontics: Treating the causes rather than the symptoms of malocclusion - evaluation and discussion of cases included
- An extensive presentation of treatment possibilities with MRC’s treatment systems, including Myobrace®, Myosa® and Myotalea®
COURSE FEE (VAT excluded)
Doctors €245 / Staff €125
Dr Imran Rangzeb
Dr Imran Rangzeb is the clinical lead, and principal dentist at Town Hall Dental. To him, providing a patient with anything less than the very best dental care is not an option. It is Dr Rangzeb’s aim and ambition to approach dentistry from the perspective of innovation, always looking for cutting edge technologies to enhance his treatment capabilities and, thus, he is continually setting the standard higher for what Town Hall Dental can achieve in dentistry.