One-Day Myosa® Course
MRC seminars will teach you the myofunctional evaluation system that identifies breathing and myofunctional problems limiting facial growth and causing malocclusion, as well as provide you with the ability to treat myofunctional problems evident in almost every child.
- Practical aspects of the implementation of myofunctional treatment in your practice;
- Identifying the underlying causes of malocclusion, TMJ disorders and Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB), evaluation and diagnosis;
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders (SRBD) in children and adults;
- An extensive presentation of treatment possibilities with MRC’s treatment systems: Myosa® for Kids, Myosa® for TMJBDS®, Myobrace® and Myotalea®;
- Effectively educate parents and patients to achieve consistent results;
- Myofunctional orthodontics: treating the causes rather than the symptoms of malocclusion, evaluation and case discussion;
- TMJ workshop, treatment planning and case discussion.
Dr John Flutter
Dr Flutter has practised general dentistry as well as orthodontics for nearly 40 years and now works exclusively in dentofacial othopaedic and orthodontic treatment for adults and children. For more than a decade, Dr Flutter has been involved with MRC and has presented lectures on myofunctional influences and facial growth in numerous countries.