What is the Myobrace® Member Program?*
The Myobrace®Member program provides practitioners with a streamlined approach to integrating myofunctional orthodontic techniques into their practice. There are numerous package inclusions which relate to practitioner and staff education, ongoing support and marketing resources. The highest level of membership is the Myobrace®Certified Provider and reserved for practices who are wanting to offer Myobrace® treatment at the highest standard.
*Please note that package inclusions and conditions surrounding the Myobrace®Member and Myobrace® Certified Provider program vary between regions. For more information, please contact your regional office using the form at the bottom of this page.
Why Join the Myobrace® Member Program?
Becoming a Myobrace® Member grants you the following benefits:
- Comprehensive education and support packages;
- Greater access to a number of resources;
- Seamless implementation into your clinic;
- Improve your case acceptance and patient flow;
- Opportunities to teach MRC's treatment systems;
- Marketing packages to increase patient enquiries.
*Please note that inclusions vary depending on your region.
- The Myobrace®Activities App;
- Support sessions from MRC's educators;
- Treatment planning sessions with MRC's practitioners;
- Access to all premium online content;
- Practice layout assistance including graphics package;
- Exclusive offers on in-house training;
- Listing on myobrace.com depending on competency.
Who Can Become a Myobrace® Member?
Any licensed dental practitioner who has:
- Completed the introductory courses;
- Started at least five cases;
- Dedicated an activities and consultation area.
Your Next Step
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply to become a Myobrace®Member, complete the Myobrace®Member application form below to submit your application. Once you have submitted your request, you will be contacted by your regional representative, who will provide you with further details.